humus MOUSE KILLER
The MOUSE KILLER generates a strongly compressed exhaust gas that lames mice in their underground tunnels and kill them shortly. If raptors, foxes, dogs, cats etc. track the dead mice later or even eat them they will not suffer damage. (In contrast, in case of use of toxic baits a secondary intoxication could occur).
The well-balanced technique with pressure compensation control provides a constant gas production and ensures an optimal effect in all mice burrows.
The design of the humus MOUSE KILLER is compact, flexible and stable in order to reach and work all operational areas in meadows, gardens, fruit orchards and vineyards without any difficulty. The device is space-saving collapsible and can even be transported in a station wagon.
humus MOUSE KILLER
…terminates murine plagues in meadows, gardens, fruit orchards and vineyards
- Mobile device – ready for immediate use
- Effective and liable
- Harmless to plants and birds
Start the engine – after approx. 5 minutes running at no-load, the operating temperature is reached. Then open the fuel valve to compress the exhaust gas. Now let the engine run with high speed approx. 5 minutes – afterwards aa performance is at your disposal for approx. 50m far reaching pipe system.
- 6.5 hp BRIGGS & STRATTON 4-stroke-engine with centrifugal lubrification – runs with unleaded gasoline
- Manual reversing starter
- Big reservoir for the supplementary combustion
- After-burning device and iron rod to probe the mice pipes
- Flexible hose with cap for large operating range
- Properly proportioned, robust and safe standing construction
- Big running wheel with nonslip cleats
- High quality materials and powder coating
- Handle bars with good grip – for the transport space-saving retractable
- All important parts are easy to maintain and to reach
- Galvanised design (attention delivery time)
Type humus MOUSE KILLER
Motor power: (kW / hp) 4.8 / 6.5
Tank capacity: l 3.8
Tank capacity: supplementary combustion l 10
Weight approx. kg 42